- Techno-Functional hands-on experience as a consultant working with PeopleSoft HCM9.x Applications, including Core HR, Recruitment, Absence Management, Global Payroll (Preferable UK Payroll),
- Time and Labor and NA Payroll modules
- Analyze, design, develop, test, train and document system functionality using logic, analytical skills and creativity to support business requirements.
- Identify appropriate processes based on project landscape.
- Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
- Share inputs in creation of project plan. Contribute to hardware/software requirement plan.
- Understand the test strategy, evaluate the design and identify gaps in the test plans, if any.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis Analyze functional/non functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements.
- Define timeline estimates based on the requirements, complexity and in-house capability.
- Communicate estimates to supervisor for review. Provide inputs on technical feasibility of requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by RecruiterIndustry: IT-Software / Software ServicesFunctional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, MaintenanceRole Category: Senior ManagementRole: ERP ConsultantEmployment Type: Full Time, PermanentKeyskillsPayrollAnalytical SkillsRequirement GatheringTechno FunctionalCore HRPeopleSoft HcmFunctional ConsultancyProject PlanningTest StrategyRecruitment
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team youÃ¢â¬â¢ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
Recruiter Name:Oracle Recruiting Team
Contact Company:Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Email :[email protected]