Buy Fentanyl Powder Online With Prescription Fachmann/Fachfrau5 months ago Schönheit & Wohlbefinden Halle (Saale) 20 Angesehen Bezug: Jxbo21l3agw
Standort: Halle (Saale)
Preis: 250 €
fentanyl also known as Fentanil a synthetic opioid, approved for treating severe pain, typically advanced cancer pain. It is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine. It is prescribed in the form of transdermal patches or lozenges and can be diverted for misuse and abuse in the United States.
However, most recent cases of fentanyl-related harm, overdose, and death in the U.S. are linked to illegally made fentanyl, It is sold through illegal drug markets for its heroin-like effect. It is often mixed with heroin and/or cocaine as a combination product with or without the user’s knowledge to increase its euphoric effects.
Common side effects include nausea, constipation, sleepiness, and confusion. Serious side effects may include a decreased effort to breathe (respiratory depression), serotonin syndrome, low blood pressure, or addiction.Acetyl fentanyl works in part by activating μ-opioid receptors. It is about 75 times stronger than morphine for a given amount. Some Acetylfentanyl analogs may be as much as 10,000 times stronger than morphine.
HOW DO PEOPLE USE ACETYL FENTANYL?
When prescribed by a physician, fentanyl is often administered via injection, transdermal patch, or lozenges. However, the FentanIl analogs associated with recent overdoses are produced in clandestine laboratories.
This non-pharmaceutical is sold in the following forms: as a powder; spiked on blotter paper; mixed with or substituted for heroin; or as tablets that mimic other, less potent opioids.
People can swallow, snort, or inject fentanyl, or they can put blotter paper in their mouths so that fentanyl is absorbed through the mucous membrane.
- Anesthesia for patients undergoing heart surgery or for patients with poor heart function.
- Management of breakthrough cancer pain in patients who are already receiving opioid medication for underlying, persistent pain.
- Pain management in patients who have persistent, moderate-to-severe chronic pain requiring continuous, around-the-clock opioids.
- In patients who are already taking narcotic analgesics or who are already opioid-tolerant.
- It can be used intravenously, intramuscularly, spinally, or as an epidural (into space at the bottom of the spinal cord).
Number +1 (312) 725-2534