Last Updated August 2019
What Information We Collect
We collect the e-mail addresses from the (1) Offeror Users who wish to place advertisements or create profiles on the Site; and (2) Recipient Users who wish to browse the Site and contact an Offeror User. The other information collected by us is limited to the information specifically submitted by and consented to by the Offeror Users in the course of completing advertisement placement or profile creation, and the Offeror Users may choose to not submit any information as well.
We only collect information when:
it is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Site; or
the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected.
In respect of Offeror Users, the legal basis for the collection of data by us is that it is necessary in order to perform a contract between the Site and the Offeror User and, in the case of optional information submitted by the Offeror User, the choice of the Offeror User to make such information public. In respect of Recipient Users, the legal basis for the collection of data is the consent of the Recipient User indicated as set out below. Furthermore, the Site has a legitimate interest in collecting and processing data, having due regard to the rights and freedoms of the data subjects, for the purposes of business administration and fraud prevention and compliance.
How We Collect and Use Information style=”font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial; color: #666666; background-color: #ffffff; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>How We Collect and Use Information
Any time you visit the Site, we gather certain information about your use of the Site to analyze trends, administer the Site, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link any of the information in our log files to any other information that would enable us to determine your actual identity. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous. We do not share your log files externally.
We use “cookies” to keep track of some types of information while you are visiting the Site or using our services. Cookies are very small files placed on your computer, and they allow us to count the number of visitors to the Site and distinguish repeat visitors from new visitors. They also allow us to save user preferences and track use so that we can continue to develop and improve our service offering.
Session and Persistent Cookies.
Session cookies are temporary and will be erased after you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive unless you manually delete them or until expiration after a set period of time. The primary purpose of persistent cookies are to make logging in to your account an easier process and for performance analytics by us or a trusted partner. First and third-party cookies may be session or persistent.
First-party cookies are placed by us on your computer for a variety of purposes including website functionality, tracking length of visitor stay and number of unique visitors to the Site, and evaluating the popularity of specific site offerings.
iservices.live first-party cookies include: PHPSESSID Session Cookie; Last_Vhost last city visited; adult_cookie over age consent; Logged_cookie when you do log in; and privacy_cookie agreed cookies on website.
“Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize the Site for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behaviour of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any information that would enable us to determine the actual identity of any individual.
We only use third-party statistic cookies. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and beacons is anonymous and does not enable them to determine your actual identity.
iserviecs.live third-party cookies include Google Analytics..
Your Cookie Choices.
Other Information We Collect
E-mails and Telephone Calls.
We require an e-mail address from you when you register for our services as an Offeror User. We do not record any telephone calls.
Mobile Device Additional Terms.
If you use a mobile device to access the Site or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system and version information, and IP address;
We do not ask you for, access or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile apps or services.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
Disclosure By Law.
You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. Provided that any information you may provide may be shared with Government agencies to:
obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity;
for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences; or
in compliance of any order under the law for the time being in force.
Any information disclosed to a third party will not be disclosed or published further by that third party.
Transfer of Information
We may transfer your sensitive personal data or information including any information to any third party, including any part located in any other country, but only if you have expressly consented to such data transfer.
Withdrawal of Consent to Provide Information
Rectification of Information
You may review the information you have provided to us and correct or amend any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Redressal of Grievances
Iris Brahja will act as Grievance Officer for the purpose of the Data Rules and can be contacted on email@example.com. The Grievance Officer shall respond to any grievance within one calendar month of the date of receipt of the grievance.
Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims
Notwithstanding any other provision of this privacy statement or our Terms and Conditions of Service, we reserve the right, but have no obligation to disclose any information that you submit to the services, if in our sole opinion, we suspect or have reason to suspect that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, trafficking or coercion. Information may be disclosed to authorities that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials.
Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your personally identifiable information (“PII”) may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
Information Transferred Overseas
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
We have extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in our database. These measures include the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (IDES) technology during credit card transactions and administrative access to site data, as well as other proprietary security measures which are applied to all repositories and transfers of user information. We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but given that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and hence accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Links to or Access from Other Sites
Retention of your Data
We generally retain your sensitive personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used, or required by law.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation. We will respond to all access requests within 30 days. Please use the contact details below.
Liability for content
The content of our sites is delivered with utmost diligence and care possible. However,iservices can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, integrity and actuality of the content. In cases of declaration of violation of rights, iserivces will delete the concerned content at the soonest possible time.
Liability for links
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control.Thus, iservices cannot be held accountable for the content of of those third party websites and the consequences that may arise from the existence of such links on iservices. The operator or provider of the mentioned content is the one responsible for their respective site content. The linked-to websites were reviewed concerning possible violation of rights at the point of publication. However, some illegal content may not be recognizable at the point of publication. A constant and permanent monitoring of the links included on iservices without concrete indication and necessity is deemed unreasonable and infeasible. But in cases of declaration of violation of rights, iservices will delete the concerned link(s) at the soonest possible time.
The content and text published by third party website operators on iservices are subject to the German copyright law. The duplication, revision, dissemination and all forms of usage of content beyond the copyright limits require a written approval of the respective author and/or creator. Downloads and copies of the aforementioned content is only allowed for private and non-commercial use. If the content posted on iservices did not come from the website operator himself, the third party copyright rules shall apply. All third party content is marked as such. Should there be any copyright infringement on iservices, kindly contact us and provide us with corresponding evidence. In cases of declaration of violation of rights, iservices will delete the concerned content at the soonest possible time.
The following clauses shall explain when and to which extent personal data is handled, collected, promoted and used by iservices.
Collection and processing of personal data
Ads on iservices are obviously made available to the public. Our servers are located in the European Union. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information to and on our servers in the European Union.
We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, physical location/contact information and financial information (depending on the service used)
- Computer sign-in data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from iservices as well as ad data (Through cookies which you can disable on your browser. However, this is likely to affect your ability to use the site in terms of functionality).
- Other information including your IP address and standard web log information.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication via e-mail) can lead to security issues. A complete protection of data against access of third parties is not possible.
Transfer of personal data
Transfer or provision of personal data to a third party occurs only if iservices is lawfully obligated to provide information to authorities in relation to an ad that a user has posted, or if the user has given prior consent to the release of personal data. Otherwise, personal data will not be released, shared or sold to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes without prior permission from the user.
iservices uses “cookies” in connection with the web browser for optimum usage of the site. A “cookie” is a small piece of data coming from our web server that is stored in the user’s hard drive or other storage device. The user may choose to disable or adjust enabled cookies accordingly by configuring their web browser. However, disabling or deleting cookies may result in the unavailability of some functions and features of the website.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
Our website uses plugins provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo or the “Link button. For a full list of Facebook plugins please see: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your Facebook member data, please log off Facebook before entering our website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze the usage of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States in most cases.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and then truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address, that your browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics, will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
Google Ad Sense
This website uses Google Ad Sense, a service for including advertisements from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Ad Sense uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to analyze the use of this website. Google Ad Sense uses also use web beacons (invisible graphics). Through these web beacons information such as traffic can be analyzed.
However, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all features of this website. By using this website you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
Third party/External websites
Right of withdrawal and information
Personal information provided to iservices may be requested for deletion at any time provided that the information is not needed for a running transaction or is not lawfully required for safekeeping. If you have given the permission for the transmission of personal information to a third party, you may at any time cancel or withdraw this permission. Information regarding all personal information saved on iservices can be provided on request and free of cost. You have the possibility of requesting eventual corrections to erroneous and non-current data at any point.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND CONTENT POLICY
- PAID SERVICES
- POSTING AGENTS
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
- NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- NO SPAM POLICY
- DEALINGS WITH ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS
- LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
- ACCEPTANCE Go to top
iservices India (hereinafter together “ISERVICES”) provide a collection of online resources which include classified advertisements (collectively, the “Service“) on the website WWW.ISERVICES.LIVE and corresponding and the mobile application of the platform (collectively, the “Platform“).
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND CONTENT POLICY Go to top
- iservices is the next generation of online classifieds. We act as a venue to allow our users who comply with these Terms to offer, sell, and buy products and services listed on the Platform. Although you may be able to conduct payment and other transactions through the Platform, using third-party vendors such iservices is not in any way in involved in such transactions. As a result, and as discussed in more detail in these Terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that iservices is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with such transactions. You use the Service and the Platform at your own risk.
- You understand that iservices does not control, and is not responsible for ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails sent from outside iservices’s domain or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Platform or another Third Party Website (defined below) or offerings, comments, user postings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business listings/information and directory information or any other material made available through the Platform and the Service (“Content“), and that by using the Platform and the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will iservices be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge and agree that iservices cannot and does not pre-screen or approve any Content, but that iservices has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is or may be available through the Service, for violating these Terms and such violation being brought to iservices’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all. Furthermore, the Platform and Content available through the Platform may contain links to other third party websites (“Third Party Websites“), which are completely unrelated to iservices. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. iservices makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Website, and your linking to any other websites is completely at your own risk and iservices disclaims all liability thereto.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) you own or have and shall continue to, for such time the Content is available on the Platform, have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on the Service and Platform (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) and authorize iservices to use such Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Platform and these Terms; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person or business in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person or business to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Platform and these Terms. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content; however, by submitting any Content on the Platform, you hereby grant to iservices an irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Platform and iservices’s (and its successors’) business, including without limitation for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Platform and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. These rights are required by iservices in order to host and display your Content. Furthermore, by you posting Content to any public area of the Service, you agree to and do hereby grant to iservices all rights necessary to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service or Platform by any party for any purpose. As a part of the Service, iservices may offer the facility of automatically capturing of the “Description” of your ad based on the images uploaded by you. iservices makes no warranty the veracity or the accuracy of the generated Description. The Description may be edited by you at any time while your ad is live. You also hereby grant each user of the Platform (a) a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Platform, and (b) the right to contact you with regard to the Content posted by you through private chat or any other means. The foregoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you or iservices remove or delete such Content from the Platform. Further, you grant iservices the right to make available your Content to any third party in connection with the transaction contemplated in your classified advertisement.
- iservices does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and iservices expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. iservices does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Platform, and iservices may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly notified in accordance with applicable law that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. iservices reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. iservices may also terminate a user’s access to the Platform if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to be indulging in any act contrary to these Terms. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Platform more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, iservices reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms.
iii. CONDUCT Go to top
You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
- that violates any law or regulation;
- that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant OLX all of the license rights granted herein;
- that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
- that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that violates any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
- that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an OLX employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch” offer;
- that constitutes or contains “pyramid schemes,” “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Platform which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to iservices users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by iservices;
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or makes unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post an advertisement on a third party website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by iservices or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Platform.
- use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as “flagging tools”) that enables the use of iservices’s “flagging system” or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an “automated flagging device”), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on iservices without human intervention or authorship (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
- PAID SERVICES Go to top
Updated on: [04/02/2019]
We may charge a fee to post content in or utilize some areas of the Service (“Paid Services”). iservices has authorized iservices usa , an usa company having its registered (“iservices India” or “we” or “us”) to sell such Paid Services to its users. By posting Paid Services on the Website you enter into an agreement with iservices India, the terms of which are set out herein. Provisions of the Terms relating to the Content shall also be applicable to Paid Services. Further, you continue to be bound by the Terms in connection with your use of the Website and the Services. Currently, we offer the following kinds of features for Paid Services. Only some of these features may be made available to you by us, depending on your usage, category, geographical location and medium of purchase. The terms of Paid Services and the relationship between you and iservices India shall be governed by the laws of India. Any claim you may have against iservices India must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction the courts of USA. We reserve the right to modify the price at which these features are made available to you:
- Featured Ads
Featured Ads is a feature that enables the display of your advertisement in a designated area of the Website and/or in a highlighted manner (depending on the platform the content is being viewed), so as to distinguish it from other content posted on the Website. In the designated area of the Website pertaining to Featured Ads, Features Ads are listed in a sequential manner. Therefore, it is possible that a particular Featured Ad is not visible to you each time you browse through the Website.
This feature has been provided to enable users to draw attention to their advertisements and increase the likelihood of receiving responses from potential buyers. We do not guarantee an increase of a specified quantum in the responses received by you and any representation on the Website in this regard is merely indicative.
The duration for which your Ad will be displayed as a Featured Ad shall be the number of days specified at the time of purchasing the feature or 30 days from the original date of posting the Content on the Website, whichever is earlier. There is no limit on the volume of Featured Ads you may post on the Website. You can purchase a single Featured ad or can avail bulk packages (“Featured ads package”) based on your requirement and such packages may be provided to you on a discounted price as mentioned on the Website. iservices reserves the right to limit the extent and manner in which Featured Ads may be edited by you.
- Boost to Top
Boost to Top is a feature that bumps your advertisement to the top of the listing space in the city-specific category in which the advertisement has been posted. Your ad will remain in that spot until new advertisements are posted in that category, at which point it will move down accordingly in the listing space.
This feature has been provided to enable users to draw attention to their live advertisements and increase the likelihood of receiving responses from potential buyers. We do not guarantee an increase of a specified quantum in the responses received by you and any representation on the Website in this regard is merely indicative.
Boost to Top can be availed for an already posted ad, however, it does not increase the validity of an ad which currently in 30 days from the posting date.
- Auto Boost
Auto Boost is a feature similar to our “Boost to Top” feature (refer above) that bumps your advertisement to the top of the listing space in the city-specific category in which the advertisement has been posted, just that Auto Boost does this automatically at defined intervals. iservices India shall have the sole discretion to determine the frequency of such intervals for bumping of the advertisement that may differ across categories, usage, and geographical location.
This feature has been provided to enable users to draw attention to their live advertisements and increase the likelihood of receiving responses from potential buyers – all on a continuing basis with the convenience of our systems boosting your advertisement on top, during its validity, at a defined periodicity. We do not guarantee an increase of a specified quantum in the responses received by you and any representation on the Website in this regard is merely indicative.
Auto Boost can be availed for an already posted ad, however, it does not increase the validity of an ad which currently is 30 days from the posting date.
- Paid Ads
Paid ad is a feature, which enables you to post ads even after you have exhausted your free limits in a category. Free limit defines the number of advertisements that you can post for free in each category within a defined periodicity and this limit may differ across categories, usage, and geographical location. For instance, if you have posted 3 advertisements in a category in the last 30 days and the free limit is 3 advertisements per month for such category, you will not be allowed to post a free advertisement after you have posted your third advertisement.
All advertisements posted by you through your account will be counted towards free limits. Any subsequent change of phone number after posting an ad, will not affect the available limits.
You can either purchase a single Paid ad or can avail bulk packages (“Paid ads package”) based on your requirement which shall be provided to you on a discounted price as mentioned on the Website.
Validity of Paid ads:
- Limited Paid ads package – In Limited Paid ads package, you can post a limited number of ads during the validity of the package. Paid ads in this package shall each be valid for 30 days from the date of posting regardless of when it is posted by you during the life of the Limited Paid ads package.
- Unlimited Paid ads package – In Unlimited Paid ads package, you can post unlimited ads during the validity of the package. Regardless of when you post an advertisement during the life of the package, the advertisement will only remain valid during the validity of the package.
Payment for Paid Services
Upon selecting any feature of Paid Services, you may be redirected to a third-party payment processing site such as PayU offering payment through various channels such as net banking, debit card and credit card (“Payment Gateway”). OLX may offer you a right to pay through cash or other channels such as cash collection. You agree that Paid Services will be made available to you only upon receipt of payment confirmation from the Payment Gateway or collection agencies. Upon making payment to us, through any medium whatsoever, you warrant to us that you are entitled to use the medium or otherwise make the payment to us under applicable law.
You have the ability to provide us your Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) on the platform. Your GSTIN details are mandatory for passing on the credit of GST charged. In case you fail to provide us with your GSTIN details, we will assume that you are not registered with the GST authorities, without independently verifying your registration status.
Unless otherwise mentioned on the Website, prices indicated are inclusive of applicable taxes.
If you choose to delete or deactivate any Paid Services prior to the period for which it is active, we will not be liable to refund you for any un utilized time. In the event you are not able to avail the Paid Services on the Website on account of any technical reasons, on receipt of payment confirmation, equivalent units of the paid feature against the ad units you were not able to post shall be credited to your account. For example, if you buy a package of 3 Featured Ad units out of which you have consumed only 2 units and were unable to post the remaining 1 ad unit as a Featured Ad on account of a technical glitch during the lifetime of the package validity, you will be credited only 1 unit of Featured Ad to your account.
The above refund policy shall not be applicable in the event any content in your advertisement is found to be violating the Terms or there has been any abuse reported in relation to your advertisement or your advertisement is deleted or not re-posted on the Website on account of any technical reasons due to any subsequent editing done by you.
- POSTING AGENTS Go to top
As used herein, the term “Posting Agent” refers to a third-party agent, service or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. iservices prohibits the use of Posting Agents, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of iservices. In addition, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, directly or indirectly, or otherwise access the Service in order to post Content on behalf of others, except with express written permission or license from iservices.
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICE Go to top
iservices grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Service for personal use. This license granted herein does not include any of the following: (a) access to or use of the Service by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by iservices or as otherwise set forth in these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file, may engage in the activities set forth in (b). For purposes of this exception, a “general purpose internet search engine” does not include a website or search engine or other services that specializes in classified listings including any subset of classifieds listings such as housing, for sale, jobs, services, or personals, or which otherwise provides classified ad listing services. The license set forth in this Section permits you to display on your website, or create a hyperlink thereto, individual postings on the Service so long as such use is for non-commercial and/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal blogs or other personal online media). If the total number of such postings displayed on or linked to your website exceeds limits set by iservices, your use will be considered to be in violation of these Terms, unless iservices expressly grants you permission otherwise. You are also permitted to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Platform so long as the link does not portray iservices, its employees, affiliates or agents in a false, confusing, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access as set forth in these Terms immediately terminates any permission or license granted herein. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from iservices.
vii. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS Go to top
OLX is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties.
If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may submit a notification to iservices together with a request to iservices to delete the relevant Content in good faith in the claims of infringement form available here.
viii. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS Go to top
You acknowledge and agree that the materials on the Platform, other than the User Content that you licensed under Section ii(C) of the Terms, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Materials“) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks“), are owned by or licensed to iservices, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Dutch laws, foreign laws and international treaties and/or conventions. In connection with the Services, the Platform may display certain trademarks belonging to third parties. Use of these trademarks may be subject to the license granted by third parties to iservices. You shall, in no event, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble such trademarks and nothing herein shall be construed to grant you any right in relation to such trademarks. Materials on the Platform are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. iservices reserves all rights not expressly granted herein to the Platform and the Materials. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materials of third parties obtained through the Platform for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Platform or the Materials therein. The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws, other laws, and international treaties and/or conventions. The content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, other laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Platform, the Materials, or the collective work or compilation is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Platform, the Materials, or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content or Materials from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices and other notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. iservices is a service mark registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the EU-wide patent and trademark authorities and in various other jurisdictions.
- USER SUBMISSIONS Go to top
You understand that when using the Platform, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources and that iservices is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content, and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libelous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against iservices with respect thereto.
- INDEMNITY Go to top
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iservices, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Platform and/or the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Platform.
- NO SPAM POLICY Go to top
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements or other unsolicited communications to iservices email addresses or through iservices computer systems are expressly prohibited by these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time iservices may monitor email usage using human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams in emails that are sent between one user to another in the iservices email system. Any communication between yourself and any other user utilizing the communication features available on the Service and the Platform may be used only in accordance with the Terms. Any unauthorized use of iservices computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain applicable laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
xii. DEALINGS WITH ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS Go to top
You acknowledge and agree that iservices shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals on the Platform or through the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with any interaction you may have with other organizations and/or individuals. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree and acknowledge that iservices shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or interactions. If there is a dispute between participants on the Platform, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that iservices is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release iservices, its officers, employees, agents and successors from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Service.
xiii. LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You acknowledge and agree that iservices may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency and the manner in which you may access the Service or the Platform. You acknowledge that your account is identified and linked through your mobile number, Facebook account or email address through which you have registered. In the event you have more than one account linked through your mobile number, Facebook account or email address, iservices reserves the right to remove or restrict the usage of such duplicate accounts. You acknowledge and agree that iservices has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Platform or the Service. You acknowledge and agree that iservices reserves the right at any time to modify, limit or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice and that iservices shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that iservices, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, if iservices believes that you have violated these Terms. Further, you agree that iservices shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Platform or the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after any such termination.
xiv. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE PLATFORM AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE PLATFORM AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW iservices, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM AND YOUR USE THEREOF. iservices MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE PLATFORM’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE PLATFORM AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORM AND SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, COMMUNICATED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE. OLX DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND OLX WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND/OR OTHER USERS AND/OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL iservices, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF iservices HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE PLATFORM, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE iservices SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT iservices SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THE PLATFORM IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY iservices. iservices MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PLATFORM IS APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by iservices without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
xvii. ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
This Platform is intended only for adults and that you are eligible to contract as per applicable laws. If you are using/accessing this Platform as a representative of any person/entity, you acknowledge that you are legally authorized to represent that person/entity. Minors, i.e. users of under 18 years of age, are only allowed to access the Platform and use the Service, in the event of approval of their legal representatives or in the event that it concerns an act or a transaction that is usual and acceptable standard in civil life and practice. You affirm that you are either at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Platform is not intended for children under 13.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS If you are under the age of 13, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS PLATFORM. Please do not send us your personal information, including your email addresses, name, and/or contact information. If you want to contact us, you may only do so through your parent or legal guardian.
xviii. GENERAL INFORMATION
These Terms and the other policies posted on the Platform constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and iservices and govern your use of the Service and the Platform superseding all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. The Terms and the relationship between you and iservices shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands. Any claim you may have against iservices must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction the courts of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. However, in the event that you are a consumer, it may be that consumer law requires that another law is applicable and that a claim may be submitted to another jurisdiction. The failure of iservices to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction) or inapplicable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision. If any provision or provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms shall not in any way be affected or be impaired. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PLATFORM MUST COMMENCE WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME AND IN ANY EVENT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, EXCEPT THAT iservices MAY COMMENCE ANY SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS UNDER DUTCH LAW. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party’s successors and assigns.
xix. VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
Please report any violations of the Terms that you become aware of by contacting us using the link at the bottom of the OLX homepage at www.iservices.live. Any failure to act by iservices with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches by you or others. You understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult or impossible to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you will be liable to pay iservices the following as liquidated damages (and not a penalty):
- If iservices establishes any limits on the frequency with which you may access the Service, or terminates your access to or use of the Service, you agree to pay iservices ninety nine euros ($99) for
- (i) each message posted in excess of such limits or
- (ii) for each day on which you access iservices in excess of such limits, whichever is higher.
- If you are a Posting Agent that uses the Service in violation of these Terms, in addition to any liquidated damages under Section xx(e) below you agree to pay iservices ninety-nine euros ($99) for each and every item you post in violation of these Terms. A Posting Agent will also be deemed an agent of the party engaging the Posting Agent to access the Service, and such party (by engaging the Posting Agent in violation of these Terms) agrees to pay iservices an additional ninety-nine euros (€99) for each item posted by the Posting Agent on behalf of such party in violation of these Terms.
- If you use iservices e-mail addresses or computer systems to send unsolicited e-mail advertisements to iservices e-mail addresses or any other party, you agree to pay iservices thirty euros (€30) for each such e-mail.
- If you post messages in violation of these Terms, other than as described above, you agree to pay iservices ninety-nine euros (€99) for each such message. Notwithstanding the foregoing, iservices may, in its sole and absolute discretion, issue a warning before assessing damages pursuant to this Section xx(e).
- If you aggregate, copy, display, mirror, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms without iservices’s express written permission, you agree to pay iservices ten thousand euros for each day on which you engage in such conduct.
If none of the foregoing clauses (a) – (f) are applicable, you agree to pay iservices’s actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, iservices retains the right to seek equitable remedies, including without limitation, specific performance of any term contained in these Terms, or a preliminary or permanent injunction against the breach or threatened breach of any such term or in aid of the exercise of any power granted in these Terms, or any combination thereof, without the necessity of posting a bond.
- European standards / Personal Data Protection Act
iservices is responsible for the collection, use, and retention of personal information in the sense of the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act and thus in accordance with European standards.
- Type of Information Collected:
When you visit the Platform, we may collect certain non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type, and Internet service provider. This type of information does not identify you personally. When you register with the Platform, we may also collect personal information that you provide such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone/mobile number, home country, zip code, and certain other information in event you log in via Facebook depending on your privacy settings including but not limited to your name, email address, profile picture, list of friends, education etc. (“Registration Information”). You have the option of also providing to us your fax numbers, gender, age, and/or company name if you choose to register with iservices. If you provide your phone number, it may be displayed in your posting. Further, if you have provided your phone number and posted an advertisement using your account, you agree to receive communications on the provided phone number from our side which may include but not be limited to automated calls or text messages. The communication may require you to confirm and verify that your account has been used to post the relevant advertisement on the Platform. We may also collect additional information that our users provide, such as new or deleted postings, new or deleted comments, keyword searches, scam reports and new contact sellers. We use a third-party payment gateway for purchases, and other third-party companies to monitor site traffic, which may, in some instances, store your information (see Section xxi(D) below). By using this Platform or the Service, you consent to the collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide for any of the services that we offer, and you consent to our collection of any changes or updates that you may provide to any information you provide that is collected by iservices.
By using this Platform, you consent to share your geo location data in order to publish information/advertisements of advertisements offered by users close to your location and vice-versa.
- Third Parties
For more information on the DART Cookie see: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
You may opt out of targeting advertising for all NAI member ad networks by visiting: http://www.networkadvertising.org/.
By publishing an ad on the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that the Content is public and accessible by any third party and that they may appear in search engine results (such as Yahoo!, MSN, Google, bing, Altavista, and other search engines) and in the cache of those search engines, in feeds and Third-Party Websites pursuant to co-branding agreements, and that it is the sole responsibility of each of those search engines, Third-Party Websites or RSS web feed resources to update and/or to remove Content from their indexes and their cache. You agree and acknowledge that iservices is not liable for the information published in search results or by any Third-Party Website that carries iservices postings.
- How Your Information is Used
We may use information provided by you to:
(ii) provide customer services, create and manage user accounts; and
(iii) assist you with technical difficulties. Also, we may share with third- party service providers certain information, such as your browser capabilities or operating system, that we have collected in order to better understand which advertisements and services may interest you. We may block users located in certain countries from using the Platform. We may retain such information for as long as is required to fulfill our business objective, even after your account is terminated.
- Protecting Your Personal Information
You are a valued customer, and we recognize that protecting your privacy is important to you. For this reason, we are committed to protecting the personal information you provide in a variety of ways. We do not directly process any payments and do not store your credit card information. Secured socket layer (“SSL“) technology is used for processing payment transactions with third-party service provider partners, such as PayUmoney, Your Registration Information may be protected by a unique customer password and user ID. You should not disclose your password information to anyone and you should always remember to log off if using a shared computer. Lastly, you may utilize the Platform as an anonymous user by not registering. We have taken certain security protections in safeguarding your personal information. However, as with most electronic transactions, no method is 100% safe. While we strive to use a commercially acceptable means to protect the personal information you provide, we cannot guarantee its security. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability regarding the theft, loss, alteration or misuse of personal or other information or Content, including, without limitation, such information that has been provided to third parties or other users, or with regards to the failure of a third party to abide by the agreement between us and such third party. You may participate in our Forum or utilize our Comments feature. For postings to the Forum, your username will be posted. For postings using the Comments feature, your name and email will only be posted if you provide it in the comment. We strongly discourage posting any information on these features or in any Content posted by you that you do not want others to see. You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and all uses of your account, whether or not you have authorized such use.
- Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
You may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to personal information that you have provided to us via the Contact Support form. You need not to register in order to post or respond to advertisements on the Platform. If you register or respond to advertisements or posts on the Platform or post any content on the Platform, we may send you certain notifications, advertisements, promotions, surveys, text messages, specials and phone calls in relation to the Services.. We may also send you any legally required notifications and certain notifications, including but not limited to, service-related notices or notices regarding a change to any of our policies. For example, we may send you a notice regarding server problems or scheduled maintenance to the Platform. In order to opt-out of receiving these notices, you may need to deactivate your account. You can opt out of certain e-mail communications from us, including our newsletters, advice on buying and selling on the Platform, notifications that a user has commented on your posting, and notifications that you can refresh your posting. We will not change your preferences without your consent. You cannot opt out of receiving transnational communications from iservices related to your account.
- Notification of Changes
Any disputes regarding your privacy are subject to the Terms, including but not limited to any provisions related to indemnification, limitations on damages, and choice of law and forum.
- How to Contact Us
Questions regarding data privacy and protection should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Site, or your dealings with the Site, you can contact: email@example.com
You agree that any claim, cause of action or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to any access or use of the Site must be resolved exclusively in the United Kingdom and you submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim and that the laws of the United Kingdom will govern these terms and any such claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.