Remote Work - Search Evaluation Project | Copenhagen Private individual8 months ago Jobs Copenhagen 30 views Reference: BDbDkwDnal2
Remote Work - Search Evaluation Project | Copenhagen
Appen is an ASX-listed company, specialized in high quality training data for artificial intelligence and the biggest company for working from home tasks.
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors who speak over 235 languages, in over 70,000 locations and 170 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
About the Task
Help improve smart home technology in this fascinating project that requires you to be creative and put yourself in the shoes of a smart home user! This is the project for you!
- Must be a resident of the country you applied for
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
- Fluency on the language of the project you applied for
Register using the link below:
* Make sure to put "DANISH" as your native language when creating your profile in the system. Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to receive feedback via email or direct through the Appen Connect platform. If you are interested in also applying for other projects, make sure that you complete your profile so you can unlock more projects for your account!
Here’s a guide on how to create a profile in Appen Connect:
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.